Go to index page.
A program to flip (mirror) GIF file along X or Y axes, or rotate the GIF
file 90 degrees to the left or to the right.
gifflip [-q] [-r] [-l] [-x] [-y] [-h] gif-file
If no gif-file is given, GifFlip will try to read a GIF file from stdin.
- Quiet mode. Default off on MSDOS, on under UNIX. Controls printout
of running scan lines. Use -q- to invert.
- Rotate the GIF file to the right.
- Rotate the GIF file to the left.
- Mirror the GIF file along the X axis. Very useful if GIF file was
created from another format in with the first line in at image bottom.
Effectively exchanges first row with last.
- Mirror the GIF file along Y axis.
Effectively exchanges first column with last.
- Print one line of command line help, similar to Usage above.
Eric S. Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org>