Go to index page.
gif2ps [-q] [-x] [-y] [-s sx sy] [-p px py] [-i] [-n copies] [-h] gif-file
If no gif-file is given, Gif2PS will try to read a GIF file from stdin.
- quiet mode. Defaults off on MSDOS, on under UNIX. Controls printout
of running scan lines. Use -q- to invert.
- Force image to be horizontal (`landscape mode'). By default image
will be positioned so it will be the biggest. If -x is given image will be
scaled to be biggest possible horizontally.
- Force vertical (`portrait mode'); analogous to -x.
- [-s sx sy]
- Force image size to be sx by sy inches.
If image will exit page dimensions, it will scream and die.
Page dimensions are 8.5 by 11.0 inches but only 7.5 by 9.0 are assumed to
- [-p pc py]
- Force image lower left corner to be as px py.
If this would overrun the page's dimensions, it will scream and die.
- Image will be inverted (Black -> White and vice versa).
Mapping from colors is done by 0.3 * RED + 0.59 * GREEN + 0.11 * BLUE
and sometimes inverting the image will look better.
- [-n copies]
- Number of copies to print. 1 by default.
- Print one line of command help, similar to Usage above.
Eric S. Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org>