GIMP Widgets Library Reference Manual
Table of Contents
- A GtkButton with a little extra functionality.
- Widget to visually connect two entry widgets.
- Displays a GimpRGB color, optionally with alpha-channel.
- Widget for selecting a color.
- Fancy colored sliders.
- Constructors for GtkDialog's and action_areas as well as other dialog-related stuff.
- Widget for entering a filename.
- A composite widget that allows to enter a memory size.
- Widget to control image offsets.
- Widget for editing a file search path.
- Widget to pick a color from screen.
- Widget which creates a GtkPixmap from XPM data.
- Widget for selecting a GimpUnit.
<< GIMP Widgets Library Reference Manual
Object Hierarchy >>